Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Episode 149 - Darryl's a moron  (Read 2306 times)

StingRay

• Centenniel Outhouse-r!
  • Thunderbox Revenant
    • View Profile
    • The Way of the Game
Episode 149 - Darryl's a moron
« on: February 21, 2011, 11:06:30 PM »
Pro guitar mode is already in Rock Band 3.  Rock Band isn't selling solely on the basis of "teaching players how to play guitar" but that's a big bonus.  Harmonix will never drop the five-button gameplay that's made the game so much money.  They will, however, add extra modes that allow one to buy yet another fake, plastic guitar (or a real, honest-to-god guitar that works away from the game) that'll actually get you closer to playing for real.

Power Gig flopped because it was a massive pile of shit.  (Don't make Darryl lick his own shit.  Make him lick a Power Gig guitar.... covered in his own shit.)  It didn't flop because of the audience.

Fuck, Darryl, what's wrong with you?

Should I post these on your boards?  I'm terrible at maintaining two forum presences, but I will if necessary.

Edit:  Good call on that Emma Wallace song at the end of the show.  I bought the album based on it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:18:20 PM by StingRay »
Can't say more. Joe says I have to write.

Stingray's my dawg. - keithcurtis

The Way of the Game Podcast - Enlightenment, one game at a time.

RobJustice

• Does A Bear Swarm Poop In The Outhouse?
  • Phantom of the Outhouse
  • www.BearSwarm.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bearswarm.com
Re: Episode 149 - Darryl's a moron
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 08:12:15 AM »
I'll pass your message on to Darryl when we record tomorrow. I agree. He was talking out of his poop shoot.

You can post here, that's fine. I'm actually prepping to close down our forums and expand out on-site comment section. Our forums are pretty much just dead anyway.

I'm glad someone else liked the Emma Wallace song. I fell in love with that album and just wanted to share. :D