Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Episode 60 - Sweet, sweet Interlock  (Read 1788 times)

Thom

• Undead Outhouse Attendant
  • Luke once told me to stop listening. True story.
    • View Profile
    • The Sideways Tower Podcast
Episode 60 - Sweet, sweet Interlock
« on: July 12, 2011, 07:19:06 PM »
In the interest of fun I decided to compile a list of all the quotes and references we dropped this episode. I'd say it was normal for us. Still, it shocked me and I laughed when I was done.

Dick Cheney, Carl Rove, Family Guy, Greatest American Hero, KC and the Sunshine Band (which should have been Katrina & the Waves), cavemen, dinosaurs, dragons, ancient aliens, Ghostbusters, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tenacious D, Scooby Doo, Beavis, Rob Halford, South Park, the Shake Weight, Cyberpunk (Interlock), ninja, David Cross, TSR/WotC, Palladium, Marvel, 4C, Icons, The Dresden Files RPG, Pathfinder, The 13th Warrior, Jim Carey, Monty Python, World of Warcraft, Everquest, Neverwinter Nights, Resident Evil, Green Lantern, Pulp Fiction, Shaun of the Dead, Taco Bell, The Princess Bride, Ice Pirates, Men Behaving Badly, HIMYM, "The Game", Grown Ups, Derek B, Chuck D, Flava Flav, Ja Rule, DMX, Hot Fuzz, Super Cop, Babylon AD, Michelle Yeoh, Vin Diesel/Riddick, swampass, Nathan Fillion, The Black Adder, Sex Galaxies, Warehouse 13, Your Highness, Red Letter Media, MST3K, Batman, Thundercats, Avatar: The Last Airbender, "Manga", Dr. Evil, SilverHawks, Voltron, Power Rangers, Catherine Tate, Joe Rogan, Dennis L. McKiernan, Ozzy Osbourne, Blaine the Mono (Dark Tower), Alan Rickman, Lord of the Rings (Tolkien), the Bible (woo-woo!), genetic memory.

In addition, we talked about the fan project called "Interlock Unlimited". This is a free (and slightly modified) version of the Interlock Rules that powered Cyberpunk 2020, and the gang at DataFortress 2020 even received permission from R. Talsorian for its distribution.

markueal

• Outhouse Attendant
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 60 - Sweet, sweet Interlock
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 11:45:43 PM »
I really wonder how you remember all such names .