Property management is the operation, control, and oversight of real estate as used in its most broad terms. Management indicates a need to be cared for, monitored and accountability given for its useful life and condition. This is much akin to the role of management in any business.
WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY
As a full service property management firm, we offer the following services.
* Advertising and marketing of vacant units
* Lease drafting and move-in procedures
* Complete screening of all tenants
* Monthly and Quarterly Inspections
* 24hr Maintenance
* Monthly Rental Collections
* Coordination of all eviction proceedings
Property management is also the management of personal property, equipment, tooling and physical capital assets that are acquired and used to build, repair and maintain end item deliverables. Property management involves the processes, systems and manpower required to manage the life cycle of all acquired property as defined above including acquisition, control, accountability, responsibility, maintenance, utilization and disposition.